***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2P9TIgk ***
Amazon famously has a culture of writing things down. Writing is hard, and good writing is harder. So why do we write press releases as the first step of a new product? Why do we write six-page narratives when we could just make a slide deck? Why does storytelling matter in a business document? And how much does grammar really matter?
The purpose of this talk is to convince you that good writing is an essential tool for you as a Product Manager. By honing this skill you can build the product your customers want, think clearly about complicated problems, and make data-driven decisions that will scale with your business.
- Work backwards from what your customers care about.
- Writing a narrative is hard, but it's almost always worth it.
- Tenets can help you make hard decisions at scale.
Meet the Speaker: Noah Levin
Noah Levin is the Head of Product for Amazon Grocery Membership and Benefits. He is responsible for strategy and product on some very exciting initiatives from AmazonFresh, Prime Now, and Whole Foods.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://productschool.com/instructor/Noah-Levin)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646)[masked] ()
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2P9TIgk)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite