***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2UZK3LJ ***
*** DISCLAIMER: This event is ONLINE ***
Ever wondered what it’s like to work as a Product Manager? This is an exclusive Ask Me Anything session to give you a chance to ask every question you’ve ever had, with Aswin Pranam, Sr. Product Manager at McKinsey & Company. He will discuss what it’s like to work in this dynamic role and what it takes to get your foot in the door. You’ll also get the inside scoop on the day-to-day work as a PM, the challenges of the job and personal insight from Aswin's experience of working at different companies.
Meet the Speaker: Aswin Pranam
Aswin Pranam is a Product Manager, New Ventures at McKinsey & Company. Previously, he's worked in Technical Management & Engineering roles at Google, Boeing, Disney, and IBM. He holds an MBA from Carnegie Mellon, an MS from Johns Hopkins, and a BS from the University of Washington. In his free time, Aswin runs a startup accelerator in Seattle, www.fi.co, and teaches at Stanford Continuing Studies.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/aswinpranam/)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2UZK3LJ)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite