***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2RKEdfS ***
One paradox of Product Management is that you’re responsible for everything but in charge of no one. Being able to inspire, organize and influence developers, designers and marketers who don’t report to you requires soft power, but you must earn it. In this session, we will consider:
- how to inspire confidence by being decisive and outcome-driven
- why less “doing” and more “defining” can lead to the role of principal PM
- what you can learn from product management in media, where you have meet the needs of three customers, users, advertisers and content creators,
Meet the Speaker: Sarika Dani
Sarika Dani is Principal Product Manager for the websites of NBC News, TODAY and MSNBC Digital. She has spent more than 10 years building product and content experiences for web and apps at the intersection of digital and TV. With a background in managing lifestyle, news, entertainment and video content, she’s equally at home in the newsroom as the scrum team.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarikadani)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (415)[masked]
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2RKEdfS)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite
1216 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York, NY 10001