For the September edition of Design Driven, we're honored to welcome:
- Matthew Strom, Design Director, Wall Street Journal
- Andrew Crow, VP of Design, Strava
- Laura Hahn, Head of Design, Priceline
- Jake Appel, Senior Advisor, Behavioral Insights Team (aka the "Nudge Unit")
*** Get Involved ***
Join FirstMark's Talent Network to put your resume in front of 60+ companies with one click. (http://firstmarkcap.com/talent-network/)
For early access to events, exclusive content, and additional resources for the Design Driven community, sign up for our mailing list here (http://fmc.vc/dedmailing).
*** Event Schedule & Logistics ***
- RSVPs will close at 4pm on the day of the event
- No walk ins allowed; you must be on the "Yes" list as of that time
- Doors open at 5:45pm; security will not let guests in after 6:45pm
- Talks kick off at 6:15pm and continue until about 8:00pm
- From 8 to 9pm, we host a post-event reception for networking and meeting new friends
For those on the waitlist, spots are automatically assigned to the next person in the queue if others change their RSVP to a "No".
NOTE FROM BUZZFEED: By attending Design Driven NYC, you agree to the terms of BuzzFeed's Non-Disclosure Agreement, the full text of which is available at: http://bit.ly/2E9sno6. FirstMark disclaims all liability related thereto.
111 East 18th Street