Joby Weeks is an American serial entrepreneur, multi-millionare and adventurer that has accomplished more at a young age than most will in their entire life AND he is doing it while making a difference and having fun.
He is one of the most successful people I know. He made his millions from many different types of businesses, AMO in bitcoin, health and sustainability.
Apart from exceptional business success he has also conquered some CRAZY personal goals for example.
- He has climbed the highest peaks on 5 of the 7 continents.
- Him and his wife Stephanie has been to 141 countries in the last 10 years.
( Much of the time travelling in private jets)
- Their new baby: Liberty, is the youngest person ever to visit
ALL 50 US states.
- His latest quest is to go the north-pole. On the 25th of June he is coming to London, directly from the north-pole.
In this talk he will be sharing his vast experience as an entrepreneur and taking questions from the audience. ( His wife Stephanie might be joining as a speaker as well )
More about Our Speaker:
Joby is big time into sustainability and have invested in many frontier technology companies that are too many to list, but here are some of them that he is most excited about:
- He started in a Clean Water project that uses a compostable water bottle made out of plants.
- He has spent close to 20 years teaching people how to stay healthy so they don’t need to take drugs!
- He bought a Hemp Farm to suck carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and create CBD products at the same time.
- He funded a company that is crowdfunding solar farms in Africa called the Sun Exchange. Their latest project was an elephant orphanage. They now have power and the investors now have an income stream.
- He spent millions developing tech that can convert heat into electricity.
- He invested and helped found a real estate company called Social Equity which helps get the average person into their first home as an OWNER 15 years earlier than the current global credit system will allow.
- He invested in a submarine company called Aquatica.
- He recently took Sir Richard Branson and Fabian Cousteau to the bottom of the Blue Hole in Belize and It was aired on Discovery Channel!
And this is just the tip of the Iceberg
I've known Joby for about 15 years, I've tried to get him to come and speak for a long time and it's finally happening. I know this will be an unusual evening and chances are he will blow your mind.
Get your ticket now and get ready for an amazing evening in the company of other great entrepreneurs and remember that ticket prices are always cheaper the earlier you book.