Come and join us for our Monday evening meetup at our new home in Islington!
• Free Code Camp (https://www.freecodecamp.com/) projects
• Solving and creating Codewars (https://www.codewars.com/) katas
• Founders & Coders prerequisites (https://foundersandcoders.com/apply/prerequisites/)
• Join our online community and ask coding-related questions! (https://gitter.im/codingforeveryone/london)
• You are also welcome to work on anything else you'd like!
This meetup is for everyone who wants to learn to code. Beginners are very welcome.
Please bring a laptop.
Please understand that we may not be able to accommodate you if you come earlier than the meetup start time. If you do need to come earlier, please let us know in advance.
Founders & Coders is a non-profit that runs tuition-free, full-time coding academies in Finsbury Park, Nazareth and Gaza. We are running these sessions to raise awareness of our programme. https://foundersandcoders.com/
Please follow the Founders & Coders Code of Conduct (https://github.com/codingforeveryone/code-of-conduct):
Our community is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of community members in any form.
This event is run by Founders & Coders, sponsored by Islington Council and hosted at Space4 in Finsbury Park, a space dedicated to bringing together like-minded organisations in their aim to harness technology for social good and social change. It is supported by Outlandish, a non-hierarchical worker cooperative that builds data-driven web applications and re-invests its profit democratically in positive social change, and by the CoTech Network, a network of digital worker co-ops building a tech industry that's better for its workers and customers through co-operation, democracy and worker ownership.
149 Fonthill Rd, 1st Floor, N4 3HF