Join us for an Amazon Appstore Developer Meetup dedicated to increasing discoverability of your video apps on Amazon Fire TV, the #1 streaming media player in the UK, US, Germany and Japan.
Event Details: Tuesday 20th November, 6.30 – 8.30pm. Amazon HQ, 1 Principle Place, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BA.
Amazon Technology Evangelist Mario Viviani will deep dive into how you can leverage the Amazon Fire TV cinematic UI and Fire TV-specific developer features. Gain insight on how to optimise discoverability of your video apps and content on Amazon Fire TV with Catalog Integration, Recommendation API and visual marketing assets.
In this Tech Talk you will learn:
- The key components of the Amazon Fire TV UI.
- How Amazon Catalog Integration works.
- How to provide app-specific recommendations using the Recommendation API.
- Tips on how to leverage the visual assets of your app to make your content pop.
- What additional channels can be used to increase marketing capabilities of your apps on Amazon Fire TV.
The event will end with a networking drinks reception, where you can meet fellow developers and discuss your app in more detail with the Amazon team.
Agenda and RSVP
- 6.15pm – 6.30pm, Registration.
- 6.35pm, Tech Talk from Mario Viviani.
- 7.20pm, Q&A.
- 7.35pm, Networking drinks and light bites.
- 8.35pm, Event ends.
To keep up to date with Appstore developer news and events connect with us @AmazonAppDev and follow #AmazonAppsters. For more resources to help you optimise your app, visit Amazon’s developer library @ http://amzn.to/2HuiV00.
Prinicipal Place, Worship St, EC2A 2BA