We are SO excited to have Backpacker Ben for our next event.
Come along to this evening meetup to learn three genuine ways to start making £1,000+ per month!
About the Speaker
Back in 2005, Ben did a search on Google that would change his life. His search for “Make money online” led him down a rabbit warren of information overload and three long years of juggling a full time job, college on the weekends and a lot of frustration from trying to crack this whole make money online” thing in the evenings.
Something had to break and in October 2008, Ben was made redundant from his job. He had a choice to make. Get another “Secure” job that he never really enjoyed anyway or make a 100% commitment to making a full time living online. After reading Tim’s 4 Hour Work Week, he knew he only had one real choice ;)
Finally admitting to himself that he can’t do it alone, he made a decision to attend a two day live event in the UK, which ended up being the best decision he ever made. This event inspired, educated and put him in a peer group of other people who were serious about making money online. From that point onwards, things started to change pretty quickly.
Four months after the event, Ben had his first £5,000+ day online and has never worked for an employer since. In Ben’s own words “It was an incredible and life changing experience” Ben couldn’t stop refreshing his inbox to see the Paypal payment notifications come flooding in.
About the Talk
· Weird way number 1 involves a genuine legal tax-free loophole to turn online free bet offers/vouchers into money. This opportunity is only to people currently based in the UK (Some people move to the UK here just so they can do it).
· Weird way number 2 is to make money online from affiliate marketing. Getting paid to sell other people products online using techniques like SEO, email marketing and blogging to drive traffic to offers
· Weird way number 3 is to make money by being an online marketing consultant for local businesses providing services like SEO, email management and Wordpress website creation.
Great reasons to attend this event
· You can meet and chat to other people who are making money online even if you’re not quite there yourself yet
· If you are currently based in the UK, you will learn one weird way of making money that you can start doing straight away. Some people retire from this technique alone that you’ve probably never heard of.
· WeWork provide free drinks including free beer on tap for us!
6.15pm - Arrive to register and optional informal networking
6.45pm - Event Starts. Short intro followed by elevator pitches
7pm - A presentation from Ben
8pm - Q&A with Ben
8.15pm till late - Event officially ends and unofficial networking with drinks at a pub just a few minutes walk from the venue
We have introduced an optional donation (suggested value of £3 per person) to help with the running costs of this meetup group and helping charities.
This can be donated in cash on the night when you arrive and register.
For anyone that doesn't know, an elevator pitch is a succinct and persuasive pitch that should be no more than 30 seconds and deems to get people interested or asking questions.
So, if you're willing, prepare a 30 second elevator pitch we'll be welcoming around 10 brave people on stage to deliver theirs. This might consist of explaining your business, idea, reason you're at the event or what you're looking for, anything is welcome!
We are proud to say that WeWork will be hosting us, which includes beer and cider on tap, water and tea/coffee, so that you can help yourself to drinks throughout the evening.
WeWork is the platform for creators. They provide the space, community and services you need to create your life’s work. To learn more send an email to [masked] or call[masked].
1 Saint Katharine's Way, E1W 1UN